Quoting Johannes Berg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I do think, however, that the two plugins could possibly converge.

I don't think they can converge, they work in very different ways,
since yours work at the IMAP level while mine works at the storage
level.

Actually, I work at storage level too now, I modified it.

Oh. I missed that.
I had a look at your plugin, quite some time ago, and did not think you would have modified it in such a way. I should definitely give it a look; how to you figure out where the mail comes from?

No, but I'm using spam as an example of how your plugin could be
generalised to work the same as mine with a different configuration. It
seems to me that you only consider use cases that depend on the target
folder while my generalisation was to make it depend on the pair
(source, target).

I did not think it would be possible to use the (source,target) pair at the storage level. Now that I understand your proposal a little better, I think it looks like a good idea.

Cheers,

Nicolas