On 30.12.2007, at 7.34, Martin Strand wrote:

Have you considered using an issue tracking system? (Trac, bugzilla, etc)

Yes, considered and rejected all of them so far. I wrote about this a year ago: http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2007-January/ 018786.html. Most replies to that mail ignored the 3) part, which is the main reason there's no issue tracker yet.

Although I think bug tracking and feature tracking are quite different things. I don't think feature tracking needs many features. I'm pretty happy with the current static html page. Although I did consider adding it to wiki, because it would provide change history. Maybe I'll still move it there.