On 5/23/2008, Troy Engel ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
Can I add a second hidden namespace with no prefix:

Certainly...

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Namespaces

See, the wiki page has it backwards though of the way I need to do it; the
empty prefix namespace is the inbox = yes, not the hidden = yes. I'm giving
pause because I can't find examples of anyone doing it the other way around;
empty prefix, hidden = yes as NOT the default namespace (inbox = yes).

Have you run the reverse configuration like I need and can confirm it works?

No, but there's no reason it wouldn't... a namespace is a namespace.

Easiest is to just try it...

--

Best regards,

Charles