Hi,

I've got two imap boxes, one is running 1.1.5 and hasn't exhibited the
error below, but the one that's been upgraded to 1.1.6 is showing
them.

Nov 14 16:06:31 mink dovecot: imap-login: Disconnected (no auth
attempts): rip=x.x.x.x, lip=x.x.x.x, TLS handshaking: SSL_accept()
failed: error:1408F119:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:decryption failed
or bad record mac

If this isn't already a known error, is there any extra data I can
collect that would help diagnose what's causing it? I haven't a clue
where to start with this sort of debugging I'm afraid.

Thanks
Guy

--
Don't just do something...sit there!