On 4/17/2009 9:24 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 09:10 -0700, Jeff Grossman wrote:
You'll probably want to use userdb static now. Or if deliver needs to
verify that the user exists, use something like:

userdb passwd {
   args = uid=vmail gid=vmail home=/home/vmail/user/
}

I don't know if deliver would need to know if the user exists.  If I
decide to go with the example above, would the home directory be
/home/vmail/%u or would it be as you entered above?
Oh, sorry, /home/vmail/%u of course.

Also, when I do the cp -a command to copy the mail over, I also need to
change all ownership to vmail:vmail, correct?
Right.
Great. Thank you for your help. I think I might try and tackle this in a little bit.

Jeff