Am 26.05.2009 09:21, schrieb Timo Sirainen:
On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 09:06 +0200, reg9009 wrote:
Well, I think it doesn't honour the separator "/". It still uses ".":

Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/0b3225f7b3a6

Hi Timo,

hmm, partly. It show up as expected now, but I cannot subscribe to subfolders of subfolder of INBOX. Interestingly, if I create new folders, it shows up and works as expected. Also if I manually add the folders to the subscription file.

This is with TB 3, TB 2.x is complaining about not being an IMAP4 server. I will investigate further and come back with some more details.

Regards,
Sebastian