http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/dovecot-1.2.4.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/dovecot-1.2.4.tar.gz.sig

I'll be on vacation for the rest of this week. I'll read my mails once
in a while though.

        * acl: When looking up ACL defaults, use global/local default files
          if they exist. So it's now possible to set default ACLs by creating
          dovecot-acl file to the mail root directory.

        + imap/pop3 proxy: If proxy destination is known to be down,
          fail connections to it immediately.
        + imap/pop3 proxy: Added proxy_timeout passdb extra field to specify
          proxy's connect timeout.
        - Fixed a crash in index file handling.
        - Fixed a crash in saving messages where message contained a CR
          character that wasn't followed by LF (and the CR happened to be the
          last character in an internal buffer).
        - v1.2.3 crashed when listing shared namespace prefix.
        - listescape plugin: Several fixes.
        - autocreate plugin: Fixed autosubscribing to mailboxes in
          subscriptions=no namespaces.