On 07/28/2010 02:26 PM, John O'Brien wrote:
Hi,
We need a small plug-in developed for dovecot. We are looking to pay for for
its development.

We need to add support for a custom IMAP command.

The command is for the storage of a numeric PIN field in a database.
The database is PostgreSQL.
Another table in the database defines the minimum and maximum length of the
numeric PIN field.

The IMAP client server exchange after a user login resembles the following.

C: A0001 CHANGE PIN 243289
S: A0001 OK CHANGE successful
Curious request :)

What exactly is the application of this, i.e. what is the assigned PIN used for? What client will be used to issue this command?

Regards,

Stephan.