On 27/10/2010 20:16, Axel Thimm wrote:
Hi Juan,

Hi,

sorry for the late reply I just picked this up mentioning ATrpms:

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 19:05 +0200, Juan C. Blanco wrote:
Hello Stephan I have some problems to build pigeonhole 0.2.1 over dovect
2.0.5, I've had no problems with previous versions; the system is CentOS
5.5.

FWIW CentOS is supported at ATrpms and there are packages for 0.2.1
there for CentOS, if you need them.

I think that is "autotools" related, but not sure.

I've dounloaded the archive for pigeonhole, once decompressed:

If I do:
./configure --with-dovecot=../dovecot-2.0.5
make

All seems to work fine

But if I do (like the atrpms package spec):
autoreconf -ifv
./configure --with-dovecot=../dovecot-2.0.5
make

I get the error:

I checked the pigeonhole specfiles at ATrpms, but could not find any
such call, the %build part has been

%build
## crude hack ...
#./autogen.sh
%configure --with-dovecot=%{_libdir}/dovecot \
   --with-managesieve=yes \
   --enable-header-install=yes \
   INSTALL_DATA="install -c -p -m644"
make

for quite some time now.

Thans, I've seen so, but I have a question does not will be necessary to do it?, the configure was generated by a version of autoconf newer than the one in CentOS and dows not it may cause problems to use it as is.

Regards
Juan C: blanco

| Juan C. Blanco                                                 |
|  Centro de Calculo              |                              |
|  Facultad de Informatica U.P.M. |  E-mail: jcbla...@fi.upm.es  |
|  Campus de Montegancedo         |                              |
|  Boadilla del Monte             |  Tel.:    (+34) 91 336 7466  |
|  28660 MADRID (Spain)           |  Fax :    (+34) 91 336 6913  |