But ¿Does Dovecot sent all content of a message to Solr? ¿Are
Attachment Included?

Then, it's possible to allow indexing and return results on search
only with some changes on Solr Scheme.



2010/12/28 Timo Sirainen <[email protected]>:
> On 28.12.2010, at 10.45, Antonio Perez-Aranda wrote:
>
>> I remember to read that dovecot+solr support search on mail attachment
>>
>> Is this true?
>
> Almost, but not quite. I've an 1,5 year old patch from Rui implementing it to 
> Solr. Since then I updated fts code a bit to make it easier to support this 
> for all backends and Rui said he's going to work on it again.. But I don't 
> know if he finished it.
>
>



-- 
Antonio Pérez-Aranda Alcaide
[email protected]

Yaco Sistemas S.L.
http://www.yaco.es/
C/ Rioja 5, 41001 Sevilla
Teléfono +34 954 50 00 57
Fax      +34 954 50 09 29

Reply via email to