On 27/05/2012 14:00, Daniel Parthey wrote:
Hi Ed,

Ed W wrote:
I have groups of users where we have a predefined
bunch of filtering that happens on their account. At the moment the
users are grouped into top level directories so that the "home" and
hence default scripts can cascade down.  However, it means it's not
trivial to adjust the grouping of the users and requires on disk
placement to be meaningful.  I would desire to find a way of when
Postfix delivers a mail for a user X that this will run a bunch of
predefined filtering scripts which are per-user, plus the users
normal scripts.  All scripts would normally live on disk

Perhaps this is actually more easily done a different way?
Would it be possible to do conditional includes in
the global "before" script, something like this?

if domain :matches "foo.example.org" {
   include "foo.sieve"
}
elsif domain :matches "bar.example.org" {
   include "bar.sieve"
}

That probably works for my current situation which is mainly grouping by domain. But I wanted to allow specific users to opt out and so ideally I want the include to be on a per user basis, not just a per domain. Good idea though - thanks

Ed W