On 11/06/12 20:58, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On 11.6.2012, at 22.05, Alex Crow wrote:

Sorry to bother the list again so soon after fixing my own problem, but I now
have this issue when clients try to view shared folders in Thunderbird (v12).
They can see the shared folder, but the first time they click on in nothing
happens. The second time they get an authentication failure. The third or
fourth time it finally loads the shared mailbox, and I see this a few times in
the logs:

Jun 11 19:57:43 alsace dovecot: imap(sharedvie...@integrafin.co.uk): Error:
mdbox map
/home/indexes/integrafin.co.uk/t/sharedviewer/shared/sharedvie...@integrafin.co.uk/storage/dovecot.map.index
 corrupted: U
nexpectedly lost shared/vie...@integrafin.co.uk/INBOX uid=73129 map_uid=74192
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes/Shared#dbox

Thanks Timo,

So should I just remove the INDEX part from the shared namespace? Or should I have the INDEX point to the sharer's indexes rather than the "sharee"?

I would like the person viewing the shared box to be able to see the message status set by the sharing party.

Cheers

Alex