Joe Auty wrote the following on 23.09.2012 13:00:

Robert Schetterer <mailto:rob...@schetterer.org>
September 23, 2012 1:44 AM

show your dovecot conf

Thanks!

http://pastebin.com/gVRrCjyK

I took what you said literally, please let me know if you'd like to see any of the other Debian config files.

Joe Auty <mailto:j...@netmusician.org>
September 22, 2012 3:57 PM
Hello,

I'm seeing a lot of these in my /var/log/messages in Debian Squeeze, I suspect this might be causing performance issues. Any suggestions what I can try to fix this?

I'm using the 2.1.10 packages obtained with the following in my sources.list:

deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.1 main

I need to use Dovecot 2.1.x because I need to support handling multiple SSL certs.

With "show your dovecot conf" Robert means show us the output of "doveconf -n"