On 13. nov. 2012 15:44, ti...@tibby.hu wrote:
Hello!
I've got dovecot running with postfix. Have virtual users under vmail folder.
When I connect with outlook, I can read, delete messages.
When I sign on with webmail, also can delete messages,
Mutt is working as well on the mail server, can delete messages.

Once the message is deleted it moves to the trash. Works as it supposed to.

But on Iphone, when I add a mail user, got the mailbox synced with IMAP I can see the INBOX, but when I delete a message, get this error: "Unable to Move Message The message could not be moved to the mailbox Trash."

http://www.netchimp.co.uk/webdesign/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/iphone_unable_to_move_message.png

What causing this problem?
Please Help.

I've seen this. Fixed it for my device by changing the settings on the Ipad, and then changing them back. Seems the local trash folder is not created automatically on iOS.