On 09/21/2013 08:48 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On 4.9.2013, at 21.29, Chris <vorg...@gmail.com> wrote:

login_log_format_elements does not seem to change the login logs.  I have it set to the
below setting and the word "home" does not even appear.  Is there something I
have to do to for this?  Also I use ldap for authentication.
%h isn't a valid variable in there. It expands to empty, so it's not added to
the log. There's no way to log the home directory in there, because auth
process doesn't send it to the login process (and actually it hasn't even
gotten around to looking it up at that point).

ahh, ok. I just now saw your response. I assume any word associated with the variable (like the "home=") is not shown when its blank, that is what made me think it was not working. Thanks for the info