Il 12/12/2013 10:19, Robert Schetterer ha scritto:
Am 12.12.2013 10:13, schrieb Alessio Cecchi:
Il 12/12/2013 09:57, Robert Schetterer ha scritto:
Am 12.12.2013 09:40, schrieb Alessio Cecchi:
Il 12/12/2013 09:20, Robert Schetterer ha scritto:
Am 12.12.2013 09:10, schrieb Alessio Cecchi:
Hi,

I'm running dovecot 2.1.7
you may upgrade to 2.1.17, then try again

there where bugs solved

http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/log?rev=vpopmail

search list for patches

and/or wait for Timo to answer

Hi Robert,

I'm alreay running 2.1.17, was a typo error:

dovecot -n
# 2.1.17: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf

Thanks

yes i see, sorry i missed it, but looking at your backtrace i dont wanna
speculate

however why are using nfs for only one server ?, and why have you set
maildir_very_dirty_syncs

I'm using NFS for HA and future scalability, I have two pop/imap/mx
servers in Active/Passive configuration.

perhaps switch to drbd

I was using DRBD, on these servers, a year ago. But the data store was full and for better future scalability I prefer to switch to an external NAS.

I set maildir_very_dirty_syncs for "Optimizazion" since only Dovecot
accesses cur/ directory (for POP/IMAP/Delivery).

i leave this to Timo, i am not using it

also please reread

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/NFS

Yes I know ... in the next months I hope to switch to director.
Thanks

however ,you should always try to keep setup simple as possible

Yes, you're right, but this installation could grow very quickly in the next few months and I have to be ready to add new servers.

Thanks
--
Alessio Cecchi is:
@ ILS -> http://www.linux.it/~alessice/