Gab,

On 12.09.2014 01:43, nobody73 wrote:
I run Debian GNU/Linux 7 and i have followed the guide on workaround
dot org and at the end of it i have authentications issues with
thunderbird .On workaround there is a
local test for authentication and it was successfull .Thunderbird says:
"the IMAP server doesn't support the selected authentication method
,please change the authetntication method .... " I have tried all of
clear, starttls and ssl/tls .

I have a very similar setup to yours, and I also see the same error message every once in a while (maybe once per day with heavy use). Do you also get the error message occasionally or are you completely unable to login using thunderbird?

Regards,
Thomas