I'll check my master.cf again. I'm also more and more sure the mistake is hiding in there.

Thanks

Am 26.01.15 um 15:29 schrieb Reindl Harald:

Am 26.01.2015 um 15:22 schrieb Leander Schäfer:
I couldn't find working solutions for this anomalie on the net. What
does this mean and does someone know how to fix this?

postfix/smtpd[18757]: improper command pipelining after EHLO from
unknown[192.168.10.233]: QUIT\r\n

that's hardly a dovecot topic and without "postconf -n", in doubt with content of "master.cf" and more informations nobody can help you at all

I couldn't find working solutions for this anomalie on the net. What
does this mean and does someone know how to fix this?

postfix/smtpd[18757]: improper command pipelining after EHLO from
unknown[192.168.10.233]: QUIT\r\n
that's hardly a dovecot topic and without "postconf -n", in doubt with
content of "master.cf" and more informations nobody can help you at all

       Agreed. smtpd means mail going out. Unless you setup dovecot to
help with the authentication, it could not care less about how your
email leaves your server. If you control your postfix server, crank up
debugging and see if that helps. If you can't, try the thunderbird
list/forum; it too has a debugging mode
(https://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:Logging).