Aki,

Multiple local_names would be ideal to accommodate certificates that have
multiple names.  The way I’m reading the code it looks like its having to pay
for the memory for every name on the certificate because a unique CTX is being
created for each name even if they are all on a single certificate.

This would be a big memory win for anyone using a certificate with multiple
names on it.

Thanks
-Nick
cPanel Inc