Hi Steven,

OK a on closer inspection :)

You are missing a closing double quote on line 59:

fileinto :create "Lists/Debain/News;

should be:

fileinto :create "Lists/Debain/News";

Best Regards

Martin

On 2016-11-30 09:30, Steven Mainor wrote:
Hey martin,

Thanks for the reply! I made the changes you suggested but I got the
same results.

According to my understanding, #header "from" "per...@example.com"# is
correct for an exact match.

On 11/30/2016 04:10 AM, Martin Wheldon wrote:
Hi Steven,

I think you may be missing the :contains from the two header lines below:

if anyof (header "From" "store-n...@amazon.com",
         envelope :contains "From" "menswearhouse.com",
         envelope :contains "From" "officedepot.com",
         envelope :contains "From" "walgreens.com",
         header "From" "pr...@email.newegg.com") {
    fileinto :create "Promo";
    stop;

if anyof (header :contains "From" "store-n...@amazon.com",
          envelope :contains "From" "menswearhouse.com",
          envelope :contains "From" "officedepot.com",
          envelope :contains "From" "walgreens.com",
          header :contains "From" "pr...@email.newegg.com") {
     fileinto :create "Promo";
     stop;

Hope that helps