Am 03.03.2017 um 12:45 schrieb Aki Tuomi:

On 2017-03-03 13:22, Jakob Curdes wrote:
Hello, we have a centos 6 server running dovecot 2.0 provided with the OS, currently 2.0.9. We would like to upgrade to the 2.2.19 package provided by the mailserver.guru repo. I read the upgrading docs for 2.1 and 2.2 and found the following issues:
(...)
Are there other things that we need to observe? Is a direct update from 2.0.9 to 2.2.19 feasible with the above precautions or do we need to put in a 2.1 version in between?

Thank you for hints,
Jakob

I would also consider possibility of upgrading the server too, so you would instead setup a new environment and migrate your users there instead of upgrading the old server. This way you could make sure everything works.

Well, then I have a different problem because in this way I upgrade the complete environment to eg. CentOS 7 and will need to test a plethora of other things. I'd rather stick to the current system (which ist not "old", just the dovecot package in CentOS 6 is "old").

Ok so no other problems known?

Regards, Jakob