On 2017-05-19 08:41, Timo Sirainen wrote:

On 2 May 2017, at 11.19, Timo Sirainen <t...@iki.fi> wrote:

On 2 May 2017, at 10.41, Tom Sommer <m...@tomsommer.dk> wrote:

(gdb) bt full
#0  i_stream_seek (stream=0x21, v_offset=0) at istream.c:298
_stream = <value optimized out>
#1 0x00007fe98391ff32 in i_stream_concat_read_next (stream=0x1efe6c0) at istream-concat.c:77
prev_input = 0x1ef1560
data = 0x0
data_size = <value optimized out>
size = <value optimized out>
#2  i_stream_concat_read (stream=0x1efe6c0) at istream-concat.c:175
This isn't very obvious.. There hasn't been any changes to istream-concat code in 2.2.29 and I can't really think of any other changes either that could be causing these crashes. Do these crashes happen to all mail deliveries or only some (any idea of percentage)? Maybe only for deliveries that have multiple recipients (in different backends)? We'll try to reproduce, but I'd think someone else would have already noticed/complained if it was that badly broken..

What's your doveconf -n? Also can you try running via valgrind to see what it logs before the crash? :

service lmtp {
executable = /usr/bin/valgrind --vgdb=no -q /usr/libexec/dovecot/lmtp # or whatever the lmtp path really is
}

I don't really know why this started happening with you now, but it should be fixed by https://github.com/dovecot/core/commit/16b5dc27e7db42849510403d37e3629aba14de21

Somehow I always end up being hit by the weirdest bugs :)

Thank you for the fix.

Any chance of a 2.2.30 with this included? :)