I'm getting inconsistent behavior from my acl file. I have an acl vfile configured with this:

Jobs$* anyone lrwikst
$* user=bob.wooldri...@edm-inc.com lrwstipekxa
$* user=michael.u...@edm-inc.com lrwstipekxa
Jobs$* user=bob.wooldri...@edm-inc.com lrwstipekxa
Jobs$* user=michael.u...@edm-inc.com lrwstipekxa

The Jobs folder is a public shared folder. I want just the two users to be able to have complete control of anything in the shared Jobs folder. Currently, user bob is able to move folders to sub folders but user michael is sometimes able to move folders but mostly not. I am using Thunderbird as the mail client. Sometimes I can restart Thunderbird and it will allow one operation but subsequent operations error out with Thunderbird saying the user does not have permissions.

Here's my doveconf -n:

# 2.2.30.1 (eebd877): /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 3.16.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 x86_64 Debian 7.11
auth_cache_size = 8 k
auth_debug = yes
first_valid_gid = 89
first_valid_uid = 89
last_valid_gid = 89
last_valid_uid = 89
listen = *
log_path = /dev/stderr
login_greeting = IMAP service for edm-inc.com clients.
mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
mail_plugins = " listescape acl"
namespace {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  prefix =
  separator = $
  type = private
}
namespace {
  location = maildir:/home/vpopmail/domains/edm-inc.com/public
  prefix = Jobs$
  separator = $
  subscriptions = no
  type = public
}
passdb {
  args = cache_key=%u%s
  driver = vpopmail
}
plugin {
  acl = vfile:/usr/local/etc/dovecot/acls:cache_secs=300
}
protocols = imap
service auth {
  user = root
  vsz_limit = 64 M
}
service imap-login {
  process_limit = 150
  service_count = 1
}
ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/certs/mail_edm-inc_com.pem
ssl_key =  # hidden, use -P to show it
userdb {
  driver = vpopmail
}
userdb {
  driver = vpopmail
}
protocol imap {
  mail_plugins = " listescape acl imap_acl"
}

--
*Bob Wooldridge*
Blog: http://kc0dxf.net/blog/