What's wrong with using a certbot "post-hook" script such as:

#!/bin/bash
echo "Letsencrypt renewal hook running..."
echo "RENEWED_DOMAINS=$RENEWED_DOMAINS"
echo "RENEWED_LINEAGE=$RENEWED_LINEAGE"

if grep --quiet "your.email.domain" <<< "$RENEWED_DOMAINS"; then
    /usr/local/sbin/dovecot reload
   /usr/sbin/postfix reload
fi

Daniel