On 16.10.2017 13:30, María Arrea wrote: > El 16/10/17 a las 12:25, Aki Tuomi escribió: >> ITERINDEX is a flag, it's not supposed to have any value. >> >> Aki > So ITERINDEX=yes should be the right value? This is the right > mail_location settings? > > mail_location=mdbox:/buzones/domain/%2.26Hn/%2.200Hn/%n:ITERINDEX=yes:INDEX=/indices_dovecot/indices/%2.26Hn/%2.200Hn/%n:ALT=/buzones/alternativo/domain/%2.26Hn/%2.200Hn/%n > > >
Precisely correct value is just INTERINDEX. No yes or no. Aki > > >> >> >> On 16.10.2017 13:22, María Arrea wrote: >>> I have tested putting the same value in ITERINDEX & INDEX, is this >>> the expected? >>> >>> Regards >>> >>> María >>> >>> El 07/09/17 a las 08:44, María Arrea escribió: >>>> Hello >>>> >>>> I have a question about the new setting ITERINDEX. This is my >>>> filesystem layout >>>> >>>> /indices_dovecot : 8 x Fast SSD drives >>>> /buzones : 32x SAS 10k rpm disks >>>> /buzones/alternativo : 24 x SAS 7.2k rpm slow disks >>>> >>>> This is my mail_location: >>>> >>>> mail_location = >>>> mdbox:/buzones/domain/%2.26Hn/%2.200Hn/%n:INDEX=/indices_dovecot/indices/%2.26Hn/%2.200Hn/%n:ALT=/buzones/alternativo/domain/%2.26Hn/%2.200Hn/%n >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> What should I write in mail_location with the new ITERINDEX >>>> setting? >>>> >>>> Regards >>>> >>>> María
