Hi!

Here and there, I'm seeing mentions of a "XDOVECOT" capability - e.g. on
https://documentation.open-xchange.com/7.8.2/middleware/components/search/crossfolder_fts_in_mail.html
 .

However, I can't seem to find any documentation on what this actually does.

We need to add this capability to our servers in order for certain
functionality of Open Xchange App Suite to work properly (as seen in the link
above), but we don't want to blindly update our entire Dovecot cluster just
because their docs tell us to :)

Can someone, please, shed some light on what other effects we can expect to see
after enabling this capability, if any? Or is it simply a way of telling
clients that "Hey, I'm a Dovecot server" - nothing else?

Cheers,

- Hogne