Da: Aki Tuomi <aki.tu...@dovecot.fi>
Data: 23/02/2018 10.54AM
Oggetto: Re: Stale mailbox lock file

On 23.02.2018 11:41, Raffaele Gambelli wrote:
Hi all,
I would like to understand the meaning of "Stale mailbox lock file detected"
In index-storage.c ( https://mis.dopa.go.th/atmail/server_source/dovecot/src/lib-storage/index/index-storage.c ) there is this notice "Stale mailbox lock file detected" ...

I have a java application which connects via javamail to a dovecot server and I have some anomalies when that message comes.

Thanks, bye

Raffaele Gambelli

This is third email you've sent about this...

doveconf -n

Also do you have some other process(es) that touch the mailbox?

Aki