If you had looked at what I sent, you'd seen it's quite different from what you
sent.

Anyways, put the contents of skeleton.tar.gz and

./src/plugins/fts-xapian/fts-xapian-plugin.h
./src/plugins/fts-xapian/fts-backend-xapian.cpp
./src/plugins/fts-xapian/Makefile.am
./src/plugins/fts-xapian/fts-backend-xapian-functions.cpp
./src/plugins/fts-xapian/fts-xapian-plugin.c

into src/ directory (included in skeleton.tar.gz), then put those into git.

You can compile it with

autoreconf -vi
./configure --with-dovecot=/path/to/dovecot
make

Aki