Dear Aki,
I have given permission to the folders Storage/Email to vmail.
But the upper hierarchy is not under vmail .

Full directory = /run/media/computer/Storage/Email

/run/media/computer  = not  vmail
Storage/Email = vmail

How do I get this corrected ? It seems like vmail needs access through all
through run/media/computer .

Please excuse my ignorance as I am not very familiar with filesystem
permissions. :-/

Sincere apologies for the trouble.

Thanks
Kunal A.