What about extension "mailbox"?
https://wiki.dovecot.org/Pigeonhole/Sieve

A simple example (not tested, but should work):

note:
+ I use '/' instead of '.' as hierarchical separator
+ stop; stops the whole script, but you could use elsif instead.

require ["fileinto", "mailbox"];

if header :contains "header's name" "aaa" {
    if mailboxexists "INBOX/aaa" {
        fileinto "INBOX/aaa";
        stop;
    }
}

if header :contains "header's name" "def" {
    if mailboxexists  "INBOX/def" {
        fileinto "INBOX/def";
        stop;
    }