Hello

We are happy users of Dovecot 2.3.4.1 . We run a cronjob that deletes from Trash messages older than 15 days, this is the command we run:

/usr/bin/doveadm expunge -u $USER mailbox Trash savedbefore 15d

But this commands does NOT delete folders inside Trash. doveadm-expunge man page says nothing about recursive expunge. Maybe is not implemented?

We can not use doveadm mailbox delete, because has no search query argument.  We could elaborate a complex doveadm-search query and with xargs feed it do mailbox delete, but must be an easier way, how do you cope with old folders in Trash?