> Am 08.03.2019 um 14:46 schrieb Francis <franc...@gmail.com>:
>
> Le jeu. 7 mars 2019 à 17:03, Gerald Galster via dovecot <dovecot@dovecot.org
> <mailto:dovecot@dovecot.org>> a écrit :
>
> Why does "doveadm replicator status <myuser>" not return?
>
> I've tried the following commands on a replicated server (2.2.33.2), which
> all returned immediately:
>
> [root@server ~]# doveadm replicator status u...@domain.com
> <mailto:u...@domain.com>
> username         priority fast sync full sync success sync failed
> u...@domain.com <mailto:u...@domain.com>  none     12:30:32  12:30:32
> 12:30:31     -
>
> [root@server ~]# doveadm replicator remove u...@domain.com
> <mailto:u...@domain.com>
>
> [root@server ~]# doveadm replicator status u...@domain.com
> <mailto:u...@domain.com>
> username         priority fast sync full sync success sync failed
>                  (no additional output as replication is stopped)
>

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, I didn't express myself correctly. The output you see is the one I see
> too when the replication is off. When I say it doesn't return anything, I
> wanted to say it doesn't print anything else other than the header line. The
> replication has been disabled for more than 12 hours and I just sent an email
> to this account and the replication switched on by itself again. I see
> nothing about the replication in the logs.

Maybe someone from the dovecot team can tell more about the internals on why
and when replication is activated again.

I'm solving that problem at the mta level: the email is inserted into postfix'
access table where access is denied, so emails won't reach dovecot.
Maybe you can do something similar or set a flag in ldap that your mta can use
to reject mails.

Best regards
Gerald