On 2019-03-12 17:23, Timo Sirainen via dovecot wrote
> https://wiki2.dovecot.org/MailLocation

Sorry, this might be off-topic, but while reading up on the link you sent,
I've noticed the following sentence:

Use only absolute paths. Even if relative paths would appear to work, they
might just as well break some day.

Yet, all examples in the documentation use ~ which is a relative path.

Also, using an absolute path is impossible, if your users are located in
different parent home directories. e.g.:

So how am I supposed to use an absolue path in such a case?
(If I wanted to have the maildir in their home directories and not in a
central location?)

Cheers,
  K. C.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0x172380A011EF4944
Key fingerprint = 8A55 70C1 BD85 D34E ADBC 386C 1723 80A0 11EF 4944

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/