On 5/3/2019 11:22 AM, MRob via dovecot wrote:> That is not dynamically generated and it isn't limited to just one
mailbox (dovecot terminology here is confusing, normally a mailbox is a mail account (user), but in this context "mailbox" I guess mean "folder" which is how I am using it, as it is used in 15-mailboxes.conf)

What does "dynamically generated" mean? Are you asking to create virtual mailboxes via your mail client? If so - then there's no native method.

The examples I gave will indeed give you virtual "folders" which respectively contain ALL your flagged (regardless of seen status), unseen (regardless of flagged status), or only unseen flagged messages from all folders. And they will auto-update.

Virtual mailboxes are defined per user - so indeed the examples I gave will only exist for the user(s) that have such files and will only apply to their folders.

--
Daniel