FYI in subscription file for namespace I see empty line when the top level prefix is subscribed. Works perfectly just need to make it automatic

On 2019-05-08 20:50, MRob via dovecot wrote:
In virtual namespace I can have:

namespace myvirt {
  location = blah
  prefix=Virtual/
  separator=/

  mailbox "My folder" {
    auto = subscribe
  }
}

And i see email clients successful display subscribed "My folder" but
the top-level prefix "Virtual/" is not subscribed. I see the Virtual/
prefix available as a noselect folder in the list of unsubscribed
folders and if I manual subscribe to it, folder tree display is
perfect.

So how can i also make auto-subscription to the "Virtual/" prefix
noselect folder?