Op 10-12-2019 om 16:44 schreef mizuki:
Thank you Stephan,

I'm wondering if I can read the track of the status of bug reports? Could you please advice?

No, this is for our own internal reference.

Thanks.
Mizuki

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 6:40 AM Stephan Bosch <step...@rename-it.nl <mailto:step...@rename-it.nl>> wrote:

    On 06/12/2019 20:54, Aki Tuomi via dovecot wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > It seems there is a bug in the oauth2 driver, it loads the cert
    files wrong way. I'll make an internal bug report of this.

    Tracking as DOP-1590.

    Regards,

    Stephan.

    <mailto:mizuki0...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> For troubleshooting purposes, I change the read/write
    permissions on the certs and confirmed 'dovecot' can read them w/o
    problem, but still seeing the same errors. :(

    <aki.tu...@open-xchange.com <mailto:aki.tu...@open-xchange.com>>

    https://keycloak.com/auth/realms/mail/protocol/openid-connect/token

https://dovecot:7598e21b-ec34-481f-80d0-059bddae0...@keycloak.com/auth/realms/demo/protocol/openid-connect/token/introspect

    oauth2(mizuki,10.0.2.1,<29b4iv+YKuuCx5Tr>): oauth2 failed:
    Couldn't initialize SSL context: Can't load SSL certificate: There
    is no valid PEM certificate.

    cert/key pair with CA file configured.

    https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/authentication/oauth2 ?

    enabling 'OAUTHBEARER XOAUTH2' in Dovecot based on online
    document, I can confirm Dovecot is ready for OAuth using openssl
    command, however when the auth request comes in, it failed in
    establishing a SSL connection with Keycloak server on port 443,
    shown as following in debug logs. I can confirming using commands
    'openssl s_client -connect <keycloak_server>:443' or 'curl -v
    https://<keycloak_server/' all returns normal and no errors.
    Altering some of the SSL options in dovecot such as 'ssl_ca =
    </etc/pki/CA/certs/root_ca.pem' or 'ssl_client_ca_file =
    </etc/pki/CA/certs/root_ca.pem' does not help either. The
    certificate are NOT self-signed but signed the legit authorities.
    So I'm not sure why dovecot could not establish the connections.