On 12/12/2019 13:01, fil...@centrum.cz wrote:
Hello,
I have builded some dovecot packages for CentOS 8 in my personal
repository:
http://repo.joomhosting.eu/centos/8/x86_64/
and SRPMS are in
http://repo.joomhosting.eu/centos/8/SRPMS/

I you want you can try it.

With best regards,
Filip Bartmann

Thanks! Will have a look. :)

Reio

On Thu, 12 Dec 2019 12:31:45 +0200
Reio Remma <r...@mrstuudio.ee> wrote:

On 09/12/2019 17:25, Aki Tuomi via dovecot wrote:
On 09/12/2019 17:20 Reio Remma via dovecot <dovecot@dovecot.org>
wrote:

Hello!

Are there any plans for an official Dovecot repo for CentOS 8?

Thanks,
Reio
(sorry for duplicate, user error in earlier one...)

Yes. There are plans for the repo, unfortunately there are still
technical problems due to how CentOS8 repositories are organized.
But soon.

Aki
I tried rebuilding the RPM for CentOS 8 but I see it's missing some
notable required packages like tcp wrappers and quota-devel. Managed
to rebuild by switching these off in the spec file
(--without-libwrap), but that's probably not a good idea. :)

Reio

--
Tervitades
Reio Remma