Am 5/28/2020 um 10:22 AM schrieb Sami Ketola:

On 28. May 2020, at 11.12, patosec <pato...@freedaten.at> wrote:

A 'doveadm user -u t...@test.com' command on the backend host:
userdb: t...@test.com
   user      : t...@test.com
   home      : /var/spool/imap/t...@test.com
   quota     : maildir:User quota
   quota_rule: *:storage=1048576:messages=153000

A 'doveadm user -u t...@test.com' command on the director host:
userdb: t...@test.com
   user      : t...@test.com

doveadm user is executed locally as director has its own userdb. try doveadm mailbox
list -u <uid>

Sami

Thanks alot! That brought me into the right direction, with "doveadm mailbox list -u <uid>" I got an usefull error message! somehow doveadm_password ist not working that way:
local 0.0.0.0 {
  doveadm_password = secret
}

I had to set it without the local x.x.x.x part, now it works :)
I though will investigate this further, if this ip limitation with local is not working I need to setup iptables to restrict the access, but I don't really want to go this direction.

Thanks!