Hello Aki,

it's the other way around: I found this handy guide as I was not happy with
shared mailboxes. Mainly because:

- Thunderbird displays sa...@example.com/Inbox and sa...@example.com/Sent as
"subscribed folders" within al...@example.com and b...@example.com. So Alice
and Bob can't use the unified view of Thunderbird (which is VERY useful when
managing multiple email addresses)

- I need create a special identity in Alice and Bob Thunderbird's configuration
so the sender is sa...@example.com when Alice or Bob sends an email from
sa...@example.com (and not al...@example.com or b...@example.com). But I am not
sure another email client is able to do that (on a mobile phone for example).

- I need to add ACL rights if a new folder is created under sa...@example.com.

Before asking here, I also searched for a way to "trick" Thunderbird (see
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1317763#answer-1375479) but it
looks like Thunderbird can only show the mailboxes are they are presented by
the IMAP server (Dovecot in this case).

I guess I reached the end of the road...

Thanks anyway for your help!