On 12/2/21 10:25 PM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello Dovecot professionals,

I have a working user authentication with LDAP, now I want to allow the users
to use mailAterneteAddress for their account, unfortunately I can't find any
filter settings for dovecot that this works? I just can't find the right
settings for LDAP (FreeIPA).

Does anyone of you have any hints or links so that I can get on with it.
Somehow I don't understand how I can umconvigure the dovecot-ldap.conf.ext

Thank you for your help.

allow it for delivery or for authentication? There are different cases. Delivery is done by MTA but usually the final delivery use LDA or LMTP in order to ensure sieve filtering.