Hello!

We are currently exploring email archiving solutions. Is there a way to use an
IMAP mailbox in read-only / archive mode? The requirement is that delibveries of
new emails should be possible (via SMTP/LMTP), but no messages should be deleted
via IMAP access.

Frankly I don't think this works, but maybe some of you have tried this already.

Regards,
René.

--
  )\._.,--....,'``.  fL  Let GNU/Linux work for you while you take a nap.
 /,   _.. \   _\  (`._ ,. R. Pfeiffer <lynx at luchs.at> + https://web.luchs.at/