Am 12.04.23 um 13:58 schrieb Odhiambo Washington:
On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 2:31 PM Aki Tuomi via dovecot <dovecot@dovecot.org> wrote:

    We finally managed to move from mailman2 to mailman3, and mail
    archives are now at https://dovecot.org/mailman3/archives and they
    can be now searched, too.

    Please let us know if you have face any issues with the mailing
    list and we'll look into it.

[...]

What is the new signup method, given that signup is closed on this new MM3 instance?

I guess you can still subscribe via email. But why is account registration closed? I too manage a mailman3 instance. I cannot see any reason why you would want to disable account registration. A newly registered account does not automatically get new privileges, so this doesn't increase security. At the same time, it strips the user of the possibility to manage their account.

Johannes

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,