> We have an install of Dovecot running with Postfix and Roundcube
> using virtual mail to allow us to connect to our AD domain which got
> messed up after a power issue.

Was this working before the AD problems, or is this a new install?

> I can log into our Roundcube and see all my old emails, however new
> emails keep getting stuck in the CUR files with permissions of
> -rw-------

> If I chmod the email it will deliver to the inbox in Roundcube.

Where are you changing the permissions?  The destination directory?

> Can anyone advise on how I can adjust this so all new emails will
> come thru with the correct permissions? - Thanks in advance

It all depends on how your email are delivered, and you need to post
some of your configuration details, such as the postfix config and the
dovecot config.

For postfix, just post the changed from defaults info, which you can
get with the following bash sheel command:

  comm -23 <(postconf -n) <(postconf -d)

See the postconf man page for details.

Also post your dovecot info as well.