Hello

Following the sieve_spamtest_status_header from the document, I think I could extract the score from the spamassassin (which is from spampd lmtp).

But sieve script can't never work properly with comparator "i;ascii-numeric". I have used sieve-test several times, once I remove the dot from the mail sample, the sieve script works well.

I noticed that document says i;ascii-numeric is for unsigned integer only which certainly does work for this case. The score here would be signed float(all right all the float is signed) and it is a float variable from tst-spamvirustest.c.

I think that is the place the bug happened. Unfortunately, I didn't found any RFC that supports a float comparator and I am not familiar with the sieve interrupter. If someone could give me a possible method to fix this, I could submit a patch.

Sincerely

Randy Li