Hi Again,

Second; I am wondering about the possibility of having multiple submission_relay_host entries.  For example if I have dovecot submission services running on my standard port 587 and 465 connect to a relay on the same box through localhost, but could I have another submission service running on another port, say 5587, and relay all traffic received on that port through a completely different host?

I am thinking I could set that up by running a separate instance of dovecot for just that service, but maybe there is a more suitable way? I

I did get this working by using different instances.