Hello there to all !

I have 2 postfix/dovecot mailservers. Those mailservers are synced using
replicator enabled.  The dovecot versions I use is 2.3.16 on Rocky Linux 9
.The configuration issued from CentOS 7 mailservers with replicator enabled
using 2.2.36. The config is the same in both 2 couple servers.

I have issue with pop3 and outlook that receives duplicate email in many
cases and in some accounts. Have anyone faced any similar issue.?

Any help appreciated...

Best Regards

Nick

__________ ESET Endpoint Antivirus __________

This email was scanned, no threats were found.

email from: to: with subject Outlook Duplicate emails dated 29/05/2023 - is
OK

Detection engine version: 27314 (20230529)

https://www.eset.com