just an fyi

microsoft outlook does not support most imap features

the main one being imap idle (their equivalent to push messages)

outlook just does not work with imap very well, its their push for going onto exchange / outlook365

Happy Saturday !!!
Thanks - paul

Paul Kudla

Scom.ca Internet Services <http://www.scom.ca>