Hi Noah

Is there some update on this? Missing Dovecot package repo for Debian Bookworm
holds me back from upgrading a bunch of mail servers.
There's no way I would downgrade from latest 2.3.21 to official Debian dovecot
packages, which currently are only at 2.3.19 or possibly 2.3.20 in the near
future on bookworm-backports.

What's the recommended upgrade path for now? Are Dovecot 2.3 packages for
Bookworm in the works on https://repo.dovecot.org ?

Best regards,
Philip