On 03/01/2024 10:16, Aki Tuomi via dovecot wrote:
On 09/12/2023 15:02 EET John Fawcett <j...@voipsupport.it> wrote:

Hi

I've just made updated versions of 3 patches against the latest release
2.3.21 in case they are useful to someone or might get considered for
official inclusion.

John
Thanks Aki, please see

https://github.com/dovecot/core/pull/215

All three patches are in a single pull request, but each patch has a separate commit. Also just noticed that pull request 213 contains a fix about solr "rows" query parameter with a different approach. If you intend to merge #213, let me know and I can either remove my patch or adjust it, whichever is preferred, since both approaches could co-exist.

John

John