It actualy looks like it is supported according to that error:

Feb 19 22:12:07 auth: Error: pgsql(/run/postgresql): Connect failed to database
sogo: connection to server on socket "/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432" failed:
Permission denied
Feb 19 22:12:07 auth: Error: Is the server running locally and accepting
connections on that socket?